Jeff is studying nearly everyday to try and get a designation at his work. This will help him (hopefully) get a promotion. He's working really hard on it and we are hoping for the best with his test within the next month.
I am at home today. No one needed a sub I suppose. Which is fine with me because I am not feeling so hot lately anyway. I hate when it starts getting colder out because it's almost with 100% accuracy that I get sick. I will sub on Friday for sure. A teacher I know has to get her nails done (seriously) and buy a dress for a black tie event she is going to. Ahh the life of a substitute. While she is doing that I will be teaching action vs. linking verbs and dealing with the shenanigans that kids try to pull on the substitutes. ...I can't wait to have my own classroom.
This is my daily sub life:
1 comment:
If the kids are pulling off anything like Sean did with his substitutes, I feel for you!!
Post a Comment