Monday, April 5, 2010

Shakespeare

Ever since high school I have been in love with the Reduced Shakespeare Company. I took a Shakespeare class my sophomore year and our teacher showed us this company's play that they put on that covers all of Shakespeare's plays in like 90 minutes or something. It is hilarious and really reaches a modern day audience.



On Tuesday, Jeff and I went to see the RSC at the Lied Center. I was really excited when we got these tickets in the summer last year and have really been looking forward to it all these months. The play was relatively the same. There were new actors and updated dialouge to fit 2010 but it was awesome. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I would reccommend watching the movie (which I made my mom buy me for a birthday or Christmas present while I was in high school. I have it on VHS if anyone wants that format ;-) ) or going to see them live if at all possible. They are awesome!

No comments: