Monday, April 2, 2012

Pool Party!

So since when has it been okay that the only time you can get pictures taken with the Easter Bunny is when you HAVE to buy a package of pictures and the cheapest is $21?!  I was fully prepared to pay money for one stinkin' photo of Keigs and the Easter Bunny but no.  I even knew I was going to pay like $5 for one crappy shot, but no.  $21.  We peaced outta there.  Next weekend we are going to visit the free bunny at Southpointe!  So instead, we took Keigs to JCPenny and got him the free bunny ears they were handing out as a consolation price.  And doesn't he just love them?!

So then he had a pool party in the backyard which he really enjoyed until the giraffe started spraying water out of his mouth and terrified the poor guy.  I guess we'll leave that feature for another day.  The pool also comes with a slide that we will attach some other time as well.  Here are some pics of the pool party...








And just for fun a few more pics...

He wears big boy pajamas now.  No more zippers or buttons (thank goodness) but they make him look so much older.  He loves this set because he tries to pet the dinosaurs on his arm.



And just a bunch of fun shots...





No comments: