Okay, it's about time I update this and get the previous blog off as the most recent. I wrote that RIGHT after the interview and was not very happy. Now, it's not as big of a deal and at the least it was a bit of practice and experience for interviews.
Last night I watched the OU game with Dad and Jeff. It was great! I can't wait for the bowl games to start now. The only sad thing about it all is that college football will be over in less than a month and then I have to wait another 8 months before it comes back. I don't appreciate many other sports and football is the only one I get excited for. Oh well, I'll definitely survive.
Jeanna, Annie, and I went to a cookie exchange tonight. Mom couldn't go because she had to work so Jeanna and I stepped in. It's a great idea and I think that they could be a lot of fun. It was just a little difficult for me because I was definitely not in my comfort zone and didn't know anyone there really. Jeanna mentioned maybe doing one of these sometime and that would be a lot of fun and I would actually know people to talk to :)
Jeff is taking his test this weekend to continue working towards his designation. If he passes, and he will, we are going to the Venue to celebrate. I am sooo excited!! Jeff and I have been saving spare change we have had around since we got married and we cashed it about a month or two ago and it turned out to be about $220 or so. So we are going to use it towards the Venue. It'll be very yummy!
I am getting so excited for Christmas. I think it's kind of hard right now because Jeff and I aren't kids anymore so it's not as exciting as it was when we were little. Plus, we aren't to the point of making Christmas exciting for kids so it is kind of hard to get into the spirit and be excited. Luckily, I have had this burst of excitement come from somewhere and I'm really looking forward to spending time with my family and Jeff's. Currently I am watching A Flintstone's Christmas and it's not the greatest but it's also not bad. Tonight Jeff and I are watching Wall-E and I'm super excited because I have been trying to get him to watch it for a while now.
At this point, I'm pretty much just rambling so I think I'll end this blog. I'm sure it will be updated a few times this week because subbing jobs are really waining down for the holidays and so I'll have some spare time on my hands. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment