Resolution #1- Go to church more. Last year Jeff and I got failing grades in getting to church. We did figure out that we like Saturday night church instead of 8am Sunday morning church so we will be making more of an effort to get to church weekly this year. We have succeeded this first weekend... only 51 more to go!
Resolution #2- Return library books. I have an awful habit of checking out 4 or more books from the library at once, reading most or all, and not returning them. I usually have late fees on my account of 40 cents or something. It's not THAT big of a deal but it is a pain to pay them. So currently I have a bunch out but I know when they are due and I am also returning two of them tonight.
Resolution #3- Continue to exercise. I started exercising 3 times a week in August that has progressed into at least 5 a week now. But I have three things that have been keeping me not so motivated in the past two weeks, one being the holidays (everyone uses that excuse but it's true), two being we have been moving (legit), and three I have only lost 5 pounds and it's so hard to work out for 5 months and only loose 5 pounds. On the upside though, all of my clothes either fit better/fit when they hadn't before/are too big and so I must have turned some of the flab into muscles. So I need to continue on this "healthy" trek and that starts again tonight with going back to water aerobics.
Enough of that. I have some pictures of the new apartment and I must give the general warning ahead of time that most people do when people see their house. "Oh it's such a mess right now." But really it is because of this stupid move but we are getting settled in so ignore the blank walls and the stuff just laying around, it will get better eventually.
Part of the guest room where yours truly is currently writing this blog:

The other part of the guest room... the only room closest to being completely put together. There is a bathroom connected to this room (I was standing in it while taking it) and a walk-in closet but I figured you all know what each of those look like:

The entry way:

Someday (this weekend at the latest, Jeff just doesn't know it yet) we will have our paintings hung and curtains up so that'll definitely help out with the blandness of it currently. But we LOVE this place and hope to stay here until we get a house someday.




1 comment:
Love your new place. Looks very roomy.
Post a Comment