Since WHEN is it okay to leave your dog in a hot car on a 96 degree day with current humidity at 70% and a heat index of 105+????? I am sitting in my car sweating my butt off with the a/c on full blast and I get to the grocery store and there are dogs in cars with these kind of temperatures and conditions. ARE YOU SERIOUS? No one would do that to their passengers that decided to stay in the car, to their kids which are interchangeable with pets for some people. I don't understand WHY someone would think it's a good idea to bring their dog to the grocery store only to make him sit in a freaking oven of a car. GRRRR.
Sorry I just got home and am really angry about what I saw.
1 comment:
I am with you! This pisses me off. Why oh why can they not leave their pets at home? Let's start a pet patrol and arrest these dummies for the abuse they inflict on their animals.
Post a Comment