Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh, January

The new year has brought with it snow and cold.  We are supposedly supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow by Tuesday morning.  I'm not looking forward to this yucky weather but that's January for you.

My parents got back from Hawaii yesterday.  They had a fabulous time and was a nice vacation for them.  I wish I could have seen my dad a little more before he headed back to Pennsylvania today but that's okay. We had a nice celebration of Katie's birthday last night (Happy 20th Kate!)  We had Mazatlan for dinner and tie-dye angel food cake for dessert.  Today we had a delicious noon meal of roast, mashed potatoes, and veggies.  I had a serving and Pat (yet another name for the baby) had his/her own serving too.  My appetite has really picked up the past week or two and I sometimes feel like I'm eating my meal and then Pat eats his/her meal.  Whatevs.

Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks and I'm feeling great.  A week from tomorrow we get to have our "big" ultrasound.  We are excited to see the baby again.  Hopefully the baby will give us some nice poses for some good pictures.  :)

Here are the pictures for this week.  I really need to work on getting ready on the weekends or else all of my pictures are going to look like I'm a slob.  But truly, I do get dressed in regular clothes, do my hair and make up, and look cute on the weekdays :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly! You look great!!

Ashley said...

I second Katie! Cute cute and cute! :)

Charlie and Stacy said...

Woo hoo! Look at that belly!