Here is a little picture update until I can get new belly pics up. Enjoy!
23 weeks down!
If you've ever seen the Denny's Grand Slam commercial you may recognize this guy. This is nannerpuss and he likes pancakes. Jeff made him and I cracked up when I saw it.
This is how Jeff and I celebrated on Valentine's Day. We had a heart shaped hamburger pizza from Val's with some garlic rolls. It was delicious. I would have taken more pictures but I was STARVING when we finally got home with this. Jeff also got me some yellow carnations, a heart box of chocolates, and he got Baby some Snackwells Devil's Food cookies which baby enjoyed whole-heartedly :)
Let me introduce you to Filbert (or as Jeff pointed out could also be spelled Philbert because I've never asked him personally how he spells his name.) He is what Jeff calls the "unfortunate turkey". He is at every doctor appointment we go to. He is with a bunch of toys and Jeff always seems to pick him out and talk to Filbert and see how his day has gone, which is always unfortunate since he's a cooked turkey. Even if we are in different rooms for each appointment Filbert is there ready and waiting. I've got to hide him from Jeff one of these days.
We got the bedding washed up and put on to the crib. Yay! Look how cute it is :)
And my awesome mother-in-law helped us find some other classic Pooh items to decorate the nursery with. Here is the cutest mobile ever...
And a coin bank
And a lamp! We obviously don't have any other furniture yet so that's why I am holding the items in every picture.
Finally, here is Pat McPaterson at 23 1/2 weeks. What a good growing baby we've got!


1 comment:
You look adorable and I love the nursery progress! We are so excited for June to get here...
Post a Comment