Sunday, August 14, 2011

Very Quick Update

Here is a very quick update of dear baby Keighan...

-He's a rollin'!  He started rolling last Sunday from his belly to his back.  Both Jeff and I were there to see it happen and we were very surprised.  He's rolled about 10 times now.  It's awesome.  Sometimes he doesn't mind it but usually he starts to cry once he's on his back.  I think he enjoys being on his tummy better.

-He's trying to laugh.  He smiles and makes these weird cough like noises that can only be the beginning of his baby laugh.  It's pretty funny cause he kinda sounds like an old man laughing at you :)

-The entire family slept from 9 pm til 5 am last night and then until 7:45.  It was GLORIOUS.

I have some video of Keighan rolling that I will upload sometime this week.  Happy Sunday!

No comments: