Hey guys, guess what?! I'm baaaaaaaaack.
After months and months (and more months) of having a crappy computer that has a non existent battery and the only way it stays on is with the power cord that you have to hold on to because it decided it didn't want to fit in to its plug anymore, we have a new computer and I can blog again. And maybe Jeff can do his school work in a somewhat more relaxed state without getting rigamortis of the hand from holding the cord and anxiety attacks because Keighan trips on the cord in the middle of his lectures/papers/whatevers and the entire computer goes blank. But mostly, I can get back to blogging!
I haven't blogged since like February or something. I'm not doing a recap. We've lived life. We've had fun. We've enjoyed ourselves.
Keighan is growing like a weed. He's funny, brave, full of energy, and incredibly smart. It's hard to keep up with him these days. He still isn't talking but he's trying to string together sounds. He'll randomly babble something or point to something and I'll be astonished that he knows what it is or what he's talking about. He can identify lots of letters, say them by sound, and he can write "O" and "T". He loves being outside and knows how to open locks so we have to keep a sharp eye on him these days. He's 100% boy and absolutely the best.
Jeff is doing well. He's just busy with work and school as usual. Nothing really new happens in adults lives. He's taken two business trips this summer and shouldn't have to travel again until spring, thank goodness!
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and loving it. I never feel better than when I am pregnant. I swear I would be a happy woman if we had a gestational period of 2 years like an elephant (I think it's the elephant). We didn't find out what we were having again this time around. I'm 100% convinced it's another boy. I think I would go into shock if a girl ends up popping out. In my fantasy world, I would have 4 children. And honestly, I would be stoked to have 4 boys. Of course I'd love to have girls but there is just something so special about having a little boy that I'd totally have 4 in a heartbeat <3 p="">
That's a wrap on this mini update. I will hopefully be back to regular blogging now that I've got what's necessary to do it!3>
No comments:
Post a Comment