Here are a few things that have been cool/uncool the past few days...
Cool:
-Jeff and I won a free meal from Don and Millies from one of those "put your business cards into the fishbowl" type of contests. We didn't think anyone ever won those but we got a letter in the mail along with our coupon for a free combo. Hooray.
-Jeff and I saw Tom Osbourne at Hy-Vee on Saturday morning. He was by himself. Why would his wife make him do that? Still, our own Lincoln celebrity shopping at our neighborhood grocery store!
-We saw Bruno yesterday, aside from being very crude-- it was pretty funny.
-We got to spend time with both sides of our family this weekend which was very very nice. I love family!
-I've been slowly watching the second season of Everwood that came out on DVD last month after years of waiting. Very cool.
Not Cool:
-People who park in handicapped parking when they are clearly not handicapped. AKA the 20 something blonde in heels going into the grocery store. Not cool.
-People who park taking up two parking spots because they're car is 'too nice'. Your Mercury Mariner was not that nice. Not cool.
-People who blast their music in their cars so loud that the bass shakes in your car. Trashy and not cool.
Apparently everything not cool this weekend, or every day for that matter, are Lincoln drivers.
No comments:
Post a Comment