Don't expect me to put up many videos again. It took me 3 hours to get those stupid 6 videos uploaded. I don't know why but that is ridiculous!!
Just a little side note to the videos...
1. My house is as clean as a whistle now. Sunday is over which means I had to get to work this morning and make it nice and pretty.
2. We bought a treadmill that's coming tonight so we can use that mounted TV ;-)
3. Sorry some of the film is so dark. I didn't realize how dark it was until I uploaded it to the computer from the video camera and I didn't want to re-do it :)
2 comments:
Jealous of the treadmill and yes...blogger is a real pain in the you know what when it comes to video. Thanks for taking the time to upload it all!
SO I figured out how to post a video much easier. Thought you may want to know how so that you won't have to quit posting.
1. Get a youtube account if you don't already have one.
2. upload your video there first.
3. copy the html (it will say embed and be under the URL) code from youtube. It will be long.
4. Go to the EDIT HTML tab on your blog posting and stick it there.
5. Poof, like magic it is part of your blog!
Hope this helps for future video:)
Post a Comment