Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Treadmills and Ghosts

I want to introduce you to my new BFF...

She and I got an introductory 45-minute get to know you today. It went well.


She's showing off all her cool buttons and the TV remote here.


Here's my view from the beast. I don't know what was on the TV, that guy looks weird.

Even Pinky wanted to get in on the treadmill festivities. She's trying out her freaky glowing eyes for Halloween.



I also started my Halloween baking. It's crazy. It's like Christmas baking for me... except for Halloween. Which is probably wrong. But fun :) These are the results of Ghost Pudding...


These were the two that turned out the cutest. There was a third which you will be introduced to momentarily. He's the black sheep of the family.

Then the two cute boys with their cousin Eddie...

He didn't turn out as cute. And he also is the one that hasn't been eaten yet. Poor guy.

Ghost Pudding is SO easy to make. If anyone is interested this is the recipe...

1 pkg instant vanilla pudding (4 serving box)

1 cup cool whip

1 cup milk


Mix it all up. Put it in a ziploc bag and cut the tip off. Squeeze into a clear cup and use decorator's gel to make faces. This recipe made those three cups so adjust accordingly. :)


Here are the rest of our Halloween decorations. I HAVE to find a pumpkin somewhere somehow!! I must have a jack-o-lantern this year!



Yes... this bowl was chock full of plain and peanut M&Ms and yes, it's even emptier since this picture was taken yesterday.

1 comment:

~Heather said...

Meagan you are hilarious! I wish I had the energy to make cute ghost pudding!! Maybe someday...