I've had such a good week. I absolutely love May, it's always been my favorite month. Here are some of the fun things that have gone on this week:
-Gorgeous weather. Today's high is 80. I love it since I've been the weirdest pregnant lady ever and have been cold my whole pregnancy.
-Bin Laden is dead. 'Nuff said.
-As of right now there are only 15 more school days and 16 more work days. Hooray!
-Our next door neighbor had their beautiful baby boy yesterday. We are going to go visit once Jeff gets off of work. We are so excited that we both will have babies within a month to a month and a half of each other :)
-The kids at school are getting a little crazy because of school winding down and there is less work for them to do. It makes the days a little more entertaining and pass a lot faster.
-My brother, sister in law, and niece are coming up for the weekend. Yippee!
-I have my baby shower tomorrow and I couldn't be any more excited.
-Mother's Day is Sunday and I'm excited to celebrate my beautiful mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment