Monday, May 2, 2011

Work Baby Shower

The incredibly lovely ladies I work with threw me a diaper shower at work on Friday.  It was a beautiful day and such a nice time to celebrate the baby and hang out with the ladies that I will miss once May is over.  I got tons of diapers-- I counted up how many 8-14 pound diapers I received and it was 300!  I got a few other sizes but I definitely am set up for the first several weeks/months.  I don't really know how long they last... the things I will learn as a mommy :)

Here are some pictures.  I didn't realize how big I am until I looked at these pictures that one of my coworkers took.  I think I have my motivational photos to lose weight once baby gets here.  Whoo-wee!

Some of the delicious spread:


 Some of the gifts:

You better believe that plate I'm holding was filled up with firsts and seconds :)

I don't know why people like to take photos of other people eating:

Some of my amazing coworkers:

 And some more (please ignore me, I obviously thought I was out of the picture):

Baby photo album

Tigger

Cute tie-dye lookin bunny

An elephant crocheted by one of my coworkers.  She also gave me a crocheted matching cap and booties.  They are adorable.

Duckie blankie

And for your viewing pleasure.  34 weeks.  No make up, air dried hair, and pajamas.  Please forgive me.

No comments: