Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is the Life

I figured as I sit and am being treated to a luxury pedicure, I can take a bit of time and update the blog. This pedicure takes an hour after all complete with massages, paraffin wax treatments, gel massages, etc. :)

This weekend we went to Kansas city to spend sometime with the Bray family. It was good to get back down there since we haven't been down since September. We had a lot f fun ad the only downside was that Darci had to work all weekend. I have some pics I can post when I'm back on my computer.

Jeff took the week off of work to celebrate Keighan's birthday. Yesterday, my dad got into town an we had dinner with them and Keighan had his first frosting cookie. He loved it of course. Today we went and got family pics done which are adorable. Again, I'll post later. Then Keighan got to have a runza lunch and ride a carousel. Lucky boy (pics later). He got an ice cream cone for the first time and when I left to get some pampering done, he was fast asleep. Lots of action already today .

Birthday is tomorrow. Super excited. Party on Saturday with a forecast of 95 degrees and sunny skies. Perfect for a pool party! :)

I could write more but I'm going to enjoy the remainder of my pampering. :)

No comments: