Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some Peace

Finally.

This job is finally coming together. The past two days have been very relaxing and very comfortable. I am feeling very confident and hopefully will start slipping into a groove. It's really exciting to finally be having calm days, not the frantic "WHAT DO I DO?!?!" days. I am enjoying this job a lot and it kind of makes me sad that I won't have it next year. Although, I would prefer a classroom job to this one. So maybe it'll all work out anyway.

Jeff and I went on another date tonight which was nice. We went to Olive Garden and to Barnes and Noble. We are trying to do more dates because it's just too easy to sit on the couch every night and not interact as much.

Jeff and I decided to try and give some things up for Lent. Jeff and I both have given up soda. Jeff had also given up going out to eat as often since he goes out for lunch sometimes during the week. So these hopefully will be positive changes and maybe we will see it become reflected in our health. Currently, we have the flu going around at Maxey and I am determined not to get it. Many teachers have been out with it. So anything to help my health would be great.

In a complete 180-- when are the girl scout cookies supposed to come in? I need my carmel deLites! :)

No comments: