Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jon and Kate

Okay seriously I am so sick of having Jon and Kate all over my US Weekly magazine every week. Their marriage is a disaster and I don't know why the media has to play it out all over the news. I have to comment on this because Jeff won't listen to me about them because I "shouldn't watch that crap." Which is true but I don't watch Jon and Kate anymore. So anyway...

1. Don't treat your husband like crap. It doesn't give anyone a right to cheat but still he's in it as much as you are so why are you belittling?

2. Don't cheat on your spouse. Really? Must I explain?

3. Who cares if they spank their children? I got spanked. I deserved it. I'm a functional human being. My children will most likely get spanked. They'll deserve it. And they will be functional also. It drives me nuts that people think it is bad to spank. You don't have to spank but mind your own business if I do!

4. Jon does not abuse his animals. Kids wrestle with dogs and try to ride them and pull their tails. It's normal. It's not abuse. The animals are fine.

5. Don't put your 8 small children in the public's eye. "We did this all for the kids." WHATEVER. Greedy.

Anyway, no one cares. And I don't really either. But seriously my US Weekly needs to report on something I'm more interested in... like Bradley Cooper or Angelina Jolie.

I have awesome taste in my reading material ;-)

Dang guilty pleasures.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I agree 100%!!!! Especially about more Bradley Cooper (and Angelina.. woman crush)!!