Friday, June 26, 2009

Yesterday

I meant to update in the last blog what I did yesterday so I will do so in this one.

I am really enjoying my days off right now. I have found some shows on TV that are incredibly corny that I like and come on early in the morning so I watched some of those. Robin and her cousin Sue came down to Lincoln to hang out. We were originally planning on going to the Kool-Aid museum in Hastings but it was a bit hot yesterday to travel in a car that long. So we went to lunch at Don & Millie's with Jeff and enjoyed ourselves with some yummy food and conversation. We dropped Jeff off and went to see a house of one of Robin and Sue's relatives. We drove by two houses that Jeff and I are interested in seeing. They are for sale by owner so that takes a while for Kathy to set up. When we do get to see it, I'll let you all know. We went to see Night at the Museum which was cute and had a lot of famous people in it which is fun to see them dressed up as historical figures and what not. We went to dinner at Las Margaritas after Jeff got off work. It was delicious as usual-- chips, salsa, and banana daquiris from there are my favorite things to eat and drink there. I could even go for that right now at 10 in the morning. Last night Jeff and I just took it easy and watched some TV. We were both pretty tired.

Today is the day the maintenance men come in to change our air filters. Well I completely forgot about that until I heard a knock at my neighbor's door (thank goodness he went there first!). I jumped up and got dressed and tried to pull a brush through my hair as soon as possible. Once I finished he was knocking at my door and so I was half way presentable. He said our house smelled good and if I had made coffee this morning. We haven't made coffee in days so I don't know what he was smelling but I'm glad it smelled good and not like trash or something haha. Hopefully it clears up today (it's a bit cloudy) and I can go down to the pool and lay out for a bit. I'm really enjoying laying out, with sunscreen on, not getting burnt, but getting some color!! This hasn't happened before haha. I will also pack some tonight for our early rise on Sunday to go to Oklahoma. Hooray!

Well Jeff just called and asked me to meet him at his work so we can take a walk. So I better go do that rather than continue blogging. Have a fabulous day :)

No comments: