Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Gifts

I just had to post these pics I found on my camera.  They are from Katie's baby shower.  They are two gifts that she got for Ally. 

My mother-in-law cross-stitched this bib for Ally.  It is so darn cute I just had to take a picture of it.  Robin is so talented :)
 

I got this little outfit for Ally.  I saw the tutu and HAD to get it for her (perfect for rooting on the Huskers!).  The tutu came with the bow and I made the headband (bought flower and headband and attached the two.  Nothing special.) and bought the onesie.  I just loooooove it and want pictures of my little niece in this tutu!  By the way, there is a ladybug on her little booty of this onesie too, adorable.
 

Just thought I'd share the pictures :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, these are some of the cutest things she has!! love them both!!

Ashley said...

That is the cutest little tutu!!!!