1- We got our new computer and it is fabulous! The difference is amazing. Our old computer took a good 20 minutes to boot up, froze every time we tried to open a new website or window, and was just plain awful. Our new one is a dell laptop with the Windows 7 and all that fancy stuff. We were used to XP and 2003 versions of all the programs so this is great.
2- Our construction guys came! We have been wanting to extend our back patio because it was only 10 x 10 and it was small. We wanted to be able to grill, have our fire pit and furniture, and still have room to breathe. Well the guys finally came yesterday and dug it all out and they are currently smoothing the concrete. Hooray! Pictures to come.
3- We rent almost all of our movies from the library these days because it's free and they get new movies too. We got True Blood season 2 yesterday which was pretty exciting because it has only been out for a week and I was number like 26 on the waiting list. So yay for new stuff to watch on TV!
We also went out to dinner yesterday with a gift card so dinner only cost us the tip which was nice. And now my favorite infomercial is on. Yes, I actually have a favorite infomercial. It's the magic bullet infomercial. It goes way back to my sophomore year of high school when I had awful insomnia and this was always on. I've always wanted a magic bullet. Someday I will own one. Till then I will watch this infomercial and make my stomach growl everytime. Currently the deal is buy one get one free. I don't really know what I would do with two of them but I think it's a good deal considering Kohl's sells them for about $60 at the cheapest of their deals (yes I've checked) and on TV you can get two sets for $100. Okay, enough about all this I'm rambling.
I've been wanting to post some pics but our old computer was awful about that and pretty much died every time I tried. So I will put them up now on my fancy-pants computer.
This is Pinky's daily ritual. Every morning from about 8-11 she will sit in front of the back window with Van Vonderen (our plant) and sun herself. She doesn't like it as much if Van Vonderen isn't there. I don't know why but he is her bff.
This is Jeff's newest friend. His name is lawn mower and he's very dependable. We love him.
This is the neighbor's cat who we call "Halloween". She/he is black and orange and so so pretty. I want to steal her/him. She ran away from me when I wanted to take a picture. She's camera shy :)
Disgusting. This is just to prove that I do my part around here. I hate this picture lol.

3 comments:
Haha I love the mowing pic!! I am cracking up. I'm proud of you! I am gonna look up this magic bullet. I still want a damn slapchop so I see nothing wrong with having a favorite infomercial!
I love the mowing pic as well...classic! James bought me True Blood and we watched it in like 2 days...with the majority on the second day...love that show and the books are really good too!
Van Vonderen! Ha! Love it! Our plants are Felicia (a violet) and Ranger Bob (some sort of fern). Guess which one Shawn named?
-Kelley
Post a Comment