Monday, October 24, 2011

What Is This "Nap" You Speak Of?

So Keighan and I have a fight everyday about his nap.  He screams and cries at me and isn't happy with anything I do and I try everything to make him happy (aka sleep).  So the other day I ran out of options so I put him in his jumperoo and walked away for a few minutes (and tried to get something done with my house).  He was yelling at me and was jumping so I knew he was fine because at least he was jumping.  All of a sudden everything went quiet and so I had to peek at him...

BEFORE
angry at mama

AFTER

I tried to lift him outta there because I didn't want him to sleep there and of course as soon as I got close he lifted his head and gave me a huge smile.  1 minute power nap, that's what Keighan is all about!

No comments: