Thursday, May 7, 2009

Date Night

Jeff is taking me on a date tonight. Yay! :)

We are going to the Olive Garden which is my favorite restaurant (cliche but true) and then we are going to go to putt-putt/ batting cages which is what we did on one of our very first dates. He said I deserve it and called me at work and "asked me out". When I answered the phone he said, "Yes, I received some letters in the mail about my child being gifted." And I had just called parents last week telling them to look for some information just like that so I was like, "Uhh okay, what is your name?" And he said, "Jeff Mohr" and it took me a second and then I was like DANG IT. He is always able to trick me on the phone.

I know that I was angry earlier (still am a little) but I'm glad I can get over it fairly quickly and enjoy my flowers and look forward to my date. And my lunch in 20 minutes! MMM-mmm.

No comments: