I woke up this morning and could barely open my eyes. I sat and ate my delicious Fruity Pebbles (I will never eat "grown up" cereal) and watched the weather like I always do and I just could not keep my eyes open. I started getting ready and it hurt to open my eyes cause I am exhausted. So I decided to make some coffee. I don't know if I measured wrong (probably did on account of my unopened eyes and grogginess) and oh man am I wide awake now. I made it and drank it this morning (8 o'clock hour) and I am really abuzz. I have been playing spider solitaire like nobody's business. I've been going crazy fast. I don't know if it's the coffee or what but man I'm all over the place. It doesn't help that I don't have any classes until this afternoon so I'm sitting at my desk typing and clicking like crazy.
I also think that coffee makes me incredibly hungry. Every time I drink it I feel like I need to eat a horse. I had a snack about mid-morning and I'm dying right now for some more food haha. Tracey is treating me and a few other teachers to lunch today because we helped her out with some testing while she was out sick. So I'm pretty excited about that.
Last night was a nice date. We ended up skipping the putt putt and pushing it off until this weekend. Instead we went grocery shopping (woo the life of a married couple!) I used to love grocery shopping until I realized how expensive it is and how unfun it is without samples :) However, everything we bought last night we either had coupons for or it was on sale. The only things we got that weren't are coffee (it supports the People's City Mission, so that's okay) and my wine (for my birthday, all for me :) ) So we saved a good deal of money. It was awesome. It was the first time we've been able to do that!
It's kind of sad when you get excited over coupons. I must be getting old.
Which I am. I'm 23 next week. Bummer.
Okay, seriously. I am off to burn some of this energy. Maybe I'll just walk around the school. Which I do do sometimes but not often because I think people think I'm just wandering and not doing what I should be. So I usually carry some folders with me or something. I'm cool.
1 comment:
Yeah...real bummer your 23...NOT...I'm way jealous! Ahhh to be 23 again. :) Even though I wasn't mature and married like you at 23...
Post a Comment