I just need to share two quotes that my kids said today...
I have a 3rd grader mentored in Spanish. Today he was taking a quiz on basic language skills you would need when traveling (he's going to Mexico this summer). He was asked to translate the question, "Where is the bathroom?" He sat and thought about it for a while and couldn't figure it out. Finally he said, "It would be easier if we could just wear a diaper."
Today Jeff came to eat lunch with me. The 1st graders were on their way to lunch at the same time Jeff was signing in. My 1st grader that I see everyday was staring at me and smiling and then would look at Jeff and smile. She then told her teacher, who later told me, "It looks like Mrs. Mohr has got herself a friend."
These were just quick and cute quotes I wanted to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment