Monday, May 18, 2009

My Birfday Weekend

Well Friday was my birthday and the weekend was an extension of the celebration. On Friday I took off for work. I went to lunch with my mom at Las Margaritas and went around running errands with her and my sisters until Jeff got home. When I got home there were balloons on the floor, flowers on the table, some cookies and candy, party hats, and Disney plates and napkins. It was pretty exciting. In the fridge there was a Belgian chocolate cake. We had Valentinos for dinner which consisted of: a large half Hawaiian/half pepperoni and hamburger pizza, 2 orders of garlic rolls, a garden salad with bleu cheese, and a desert pizza. It was DELICIOUS. We ate ourselves crazy. Mom and Katie were able to stop by and have some dinner too and then we had some cake. That night we watched Zack and Miri and I drank my birthday bottle of wine :)

On Saturday we were busy. We took our cat to the vet because she's having some bathroom issues (that's for a whole other blog) We ran some errands but mostly out to Waverly for the vet.

Sunday we had a birthday BBQ at my parents house. It was my family, grandma and grandpa, and Annie's boyfriend stopped by for a bit. We had grilled out chicken and burgers, beans, potato salad, fruit salad, chips, weiners and kraut, and angel food cake. It was so good. I opened presents and got the last book in a series I've been reading since high school, some super yummy smelling shampoo and conditioner that I refused to buy because it was too expensive for me, Benjamin Button, a pretty strawberry daquiri glass and notepad, and a webkinz haha. It was a fabulous birthday. Thanks mom and dad :)

No comments: