"OMGIM" a complete 180 from "TGIF" -- Oh my gosh, it's Monday.
This is the feeling I had this morning when I woke up. The past couple days I've been having "worry" dreams that I was forgetting something I had to do for work or people forgetting my birthday or just plain "forgetting". Today is going very smoothly other than the kids are a little hard to settle down after the long break.
Spring Break was great:
Monday- Beautiful weather. Katie spent the night before so I took her home in the morn. Jeff took the day off. We went to "I love you, Man" (which was awfully funny if you like the seth rogen/paul rudd/jason segal humor) and had something for dinner that was yummy but forgotten now... hmmm
Tuesday- Ran some errands. Got a transfer perm since I'm too lazy to do my hair in the morning and with this type of perm you don't have too :)
Wednesday- Went to Offut with the fam. It was nice to get to hang out with all of them.
Thursday- Went to Nebraska City, yay outlet mall. Unfortunately, I didn't find much but again nice to hang out with the fam.
Friday- I mostly stayed home and just relaxed. It was awesome. Jeff and I went to Famous Dave's for dinner. It was yummy.
Saturday- Ran errands, grocery shopping, etc.
Sunday- Went to my parents place. They grilled out some BBQ chicken and baked potatoes. Delicious.
Jeff and I have a busy April ahead of us. This weekend Annie, Katie (hopefully), and I will be going to the Bathtub Dogs concert. Sunday the 5th we are having Easter with the Mohrs. The next weekend is Easter weekend and we will go out to Seward and have dinner with my side of the family. The following weekend, 18th and 19th, we will be going down to Oklahoma for Ashley's wedding. We will come back that Monday the 20th. The next weekend, 25th and 26th, is my parents' anniversary, Jeff's mom's birthday (almost), and Jeff will be traveling to North Dakota for the remainder of April. He'll be back May 1st. So it's going to be a crazy month with lots going on.
I'm being a loser today and eating lunch in my room. I didn't feel like eating in the teacher's lounge today because my fifth grade teacher friends are gone on a field trip (sad) and I didn't plan some lessons like I thought I would over Spring Break so I'm taking some time to do that.... even though I am updating the blog... I've got my priorities straight :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment