Yesterday was the inspection on the house and it went fabulous! There is nothing that needs to be fixed. Yahoo!!! The only "recommendation" we got is to collect the warranties for everything that would have one. Duh. The radon test should come back tomorrow and we will meet Kathy on Friday to make any changes we need to in regards to the inspection. As long as the radon test comes back good then the only thing we will ask for them to do is provide any and all warranties they hold on the house and for things in the house. This is so awesome because I was really stressed out about the inspection!
I've been going stir crazy at my house. They don't need subs yet in the schools and it seems like my family has been pretty busy. So I've been home by myself everyday and it just gets old and lonely. I hate it! It was so much easier to have a normal job and keep myself occupied. Oh well. Teachers are allowed to start requesting subs starting the 11th day back to school and I already have a job for that day so that's a good sign haha.
Next week is Jeff's birthday and I am praying that his gifts get to our house in time. I won't say what I got him because he does occasionally peek in on this blog but for some reason his gifts wouldn't ship for the longest time. Drove me nuts. It's says the estimated arrival date is the 2nd and I'm hoping it'll come a day early! If anyone needs any ideas for him, let me know and I can get you a list.
We will also be going to Oklahoma next week. We figure that we probably should for fun and it'll probably be our last trip for a while. We will see the north vs. high football game, hang out with Kathy :), and hopefully my friends will be available for a day or two or three! :)
Finally, Jeff and I are already thinking ahead to the new house and if anyone has or knows somembody who has a couch and/or tredmill they are wanting to part with. We would love to have it/buy it. Just throwing that out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment