Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free To Be You and Me

So I realized how pathetic I probably look to someone if they were to walk in my classroom right now. I am sitting here putting off studying for my interviews (I work much better under pressure), listening to the Free To Be You and Me soundtrack, drinking out of my 32 oz Shrek tupperware cup, playing spider solitaire. I really need an actual classroom job. I'm sure this job keeps you busy throughout the school year with all the administration stuff but picking this up towards the end of the year leaves little to do once you structure your pull outs.

I'm not terribly nervous about the interviews this week. I'm more anxious about the results. I just want to know if they are going to hire outside of the surplus pool. Tomorrow I will be asking Pat and Tracey if it's okay to write them down for references and ask for letters of rec. I'm sending in application packets to Waverly and Norris. I'm hoping that asking them will also remind them that I have options and how much the love me and don't want to lose me... haha.

It was weird being alone yesterday. I went home after work because I was tired from getting up so early and being busy at work. It was lonely but Toonsers kept me company even if she was hyped up on cat nip or something. Having the bed all to myself was kind of nice too. So I just camped out in bed around 10 and watched Scrubs til I fell asleep. I know we are spoiled by having a king bed, I love it! I hate going overnight places and having to sleep in something smaller. I have a favorite position to sleep in which Jeff and I call "the captain". We call it this because I seriously look like Captain Morgan while I'm sleeping. So having the big ol' king to myself allowed me to have as big of a captain as I would have liked. And I took full advantage.


Minus the barrel this is what I look like while laying on my belly:

No comments: