Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rollercoaster

Can I take you on a drama rollercoaster also know as my life please?

So I've been getting all of this positive feedback about how I'm doing here and how they would love to keep me and yadda yadda yadda.

Well today I got an e-mail and they are interviewing someone for both the third and fifth grade position TODAY. What happened to "nothing happening for the next month". I'm on everyone's e-mail lists (by accident I think) so I get to know what's going on all the time here. So this morning I'm going to a file cabinet to retrieve a spelling test and what do I walk in on? THE FIFTH GRADE INTERVIEW!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So, the position I want the most may be filled today because, according to the e-mail, if they like the person they may hire her on the spot. BOO.

This is why I don't get my hopes up for things.


i hope they didn't like her.

No comments: